What People Say
- "I have a wall at home of annual, framed photographs by Heather from 2009 onwards. The way she is able to capture each stage of our twin boys and us as a family is just wonderful. I love them all and a superb reminder of how they are growing up so fast!" - Kathryn
- "Heather took some beautiful shots at our wedding. We had a meeting and pre shoot a couple of weeks before to discuss what kind of shots we wanted and she suggested some ideas/styles as well. We pretty much gave her a free reign on the day and the results were stunning. We're extremely grateful to her for taking so many beautiful shots that we can look back on in years to come." - Steve and Katerina
- "The album and prints arrived as you promised and we're delighted with them! My parents are thrilled with the results - in fact, when I asked my mum whether she'd shown them to others, she said she was too busy looking through them herself - she looks at the album every time she goes into the living room! We all felt on the day of the shoot that you made us feel very at ease and the album is a lovely memory of what was a great weekend of celebration. Thank you once again." - Anne
- "Heather has captured some lovely moments from our wedding day. We were a couple unconvinced about having any photos, but Heather managed to make us feel completely at ease and has given us some fabulous memories from the day." - Oleen & Charlie
- "At long last Charles and I are in New York and are able to view our beautiful album....it is gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful memory book for us. Your album is actually much prettier than our original wedding album. We will look forward to sharing it with family and friends alike. It was such a pleasure meeting you and across many miles putting this book together." - Charles and Sharon
- "Thank you for the photographs, you certainly captured the sentiment of the day!! Lovely and very clever shots with an amazing creative edge. Beautiful, you captured our day in such a special way. They really are wonderful and you are a truly gifted photographer - you must be very proud of your work"
- "We were thrilled to see the photographs and we can't wait to have the ones we have chosen. The children look so natural, happy and relaxed."
- "We recently visited Heather's studio for some portrait and family photographs. Considering our 1 year old son found it hard to sit in one place, Heather's patience and perseverance meant that she was still able to capture some wonderful shots which typified our son's character. We are delighted with all of our photographs and would highly recommend her services. Thank you so much." - Richard & Louise
- "Heather did an amazing job at my 40th birthday party. She's so well organised that she managed to get all the pictures I'd requested beforehand as well as some lovely informal and action shots throughout the evening. I'm delighted to have such lovely memories. "
- "Heather did a great job, running around after my very restless 20 month old daughter and getting some superb shots. I have already recommended her to a friend for their wedding."
- “Thank you so so much for the photos - they are amazing! Richard loves the one of us in black and white turning round - I love the ones with my brother and coming in and out of the church - as well as all the family ones. I love Jimmy choos, the confetti and the car. You are a goddess of amazing talent” - Laura & Richard
- "Heather's attention to detail and ability to capture a natural photo has created fantastic pictures of my family. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any event you may be having"
- "Thanks for the photos they look fabulous. I love them all, you did amazingly well to capture all of the kids as some of them (Finn) well he wasn’t going to have his photo taken!!! Thank you for being patient on the day and working with everyone!!”
- “Just looked at all the pictures and I love them - just cried again too. Thanks so much - can't wait to print them now!” - Lisa & James
"I booked Heather for a 2 hour photo shoot in our local park for our Mother’s 70th Birthday. There were 17 of us, ranging from 5 years to 70+, including some very exuberant teenagers and some younger children reluctant to be photographed. Heather managed us all very well, and we have some great whole group photos, smaller group photos, and fun shots which provide lovely memories of a special day." - Sarah