Based in Gloucestershire, I am an experienced wedding photographer with many wedding events to my name. No two weddings are the same, yet every wedding is a hopeful, joyous and magical event, irrelevant of size, budget or location.
Every wedding I have photographed, I've loved! It's an immense honour and privilege to be part of such an important time. My personal and preferred style is candid reportage, grabbing the true spirit and sentiment of the day, without being obtrusive in any way. Newlyweds often say to me that their day passed in a whirl and they cannot recollect much of the detail, which clearly took months of preparation. This style of recording their day really does help them to look back fondly, filling the gaps with genuine shots and moments they missed. It goes beyond expectations.
My approach to your wedding day:
- I offer an engagement shoot, free of charge with your wedding booking. This lets the relationship develop between you and me ready for the big day
- I will happily meet you once, twice or more if necessary to ensure that we are as prepared as we can be, so that on your wedding day you are feeling completely relaxed and reassured
- I can be there from the bride dressing right through to the wedding breakfast being served (the speeches will be included if conducted before the breakfast)
- I will present you with a USB device with images you can print from the day
- Finally I will provide you with a password protected, online gallery to allow you and guests to view/ buy prints and gifts directly
For further detail on pricing and products please see Pricing.
Please view my wedding gallery above for inspiration and a flavour of what is possible. If you would like to make a booking then please do get in touch with me : firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a booking form.
I work primarily in the Cotswolds and Gloucestershire but will travel across the South West, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Warwickshire.